codovel

We no longer support this blog. Please visit this site instead. https://laravelprojectlab.com

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Laravel Project - Restaurant Management System

Are you a PHP programmer? Have you ever thought that you cannot do anything after finishing your programming training course? It is because you don’t know the goal of your study, and no one tell you which part of any completed project will use your piece of code.

In this tutorial, I would like to show the kind of system that you can develop after reading all the tutorials in this blog. It is also the goal that you want you to achieve.

Below are the screenshots of the restaurant management project. And later, I will share you all the pieces of code that you can use for this whole project.

To make you feel easy to catch all the points of the following tutorials, you should have some knowledge of PHP, MySQL, MVC architecture concept, HTML, CSS, Javascript, JQuery, Bootstrap.

Cashier screen



Admin screen




























Admin dashboard

Login screen - PC View
Login screen - mobile view




20 comments:

Rodrigo H. said...

Hi, when do you gonna share do code? It will be very useful to me
Thank you.

BudgetFlyStay said...

Hi Rodrigo,

I have shared some part of the project in this blog already. It is a bit hard to share code of the whole project. If you need to know any part of this project, just let me know. Maybe I can share with you.

Thank you

Rodrigo H. said...

Hi!
Thanks for the reply, I'm starting with Laravel and find the ideia of your project very interesting, I will look in your others posts.

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Hi!
i cant found where is some part of project,? could you please send me link?

BudgetFlyStay said...

Hi Asad,
Sorry for very late to reply. I shared you the technology that I used in this project. Not mean I share the source code of this project.

Unknown said...

Thanks for Reply Sanghok, please share technology that are used in this product, i have a question can you please tell me solution with some piece of code,
scenario
multi restaurants owner create his own meals menu in my portal, how can access only his own meals items?
thanks in advance

Jitle Noriega Perez said...

Good afternoon from Colombia

Could you send me the source code to this email via this email https://www.wetransfer.com/ crisoft.soporte@gmail.com

Thank you

Unknown said...

Hello dear,

Grate work! could u please share project code via rutakajackaite@gmail.com

Thanks alot

Unknown said...

Brilliant project!
It will be much appreciated if you share the technique or give some hints for customizing the searching that you have already applied in your application.

Unknown said...

Hello Sir!do you have any source code of Simple messaging system(cheat)?Thanks

Unknown said...

Please give me your email id

Unknown said...

Could you send me the source code to this email sainory.in@gmail.com
Thank you

Anonymous said...

can you send me the source code to this email tri.warsono.putro@gmail.com
thank you

Tui said...

how do u handle set menu and ala carte menu on the database?

Bi-Depo said...

can you send me the source code to this email karakus.yvz@gmail.com
thank you

Make Money online said...

Could you send me the source code to this email via this email vondan29@gmail.com

Thank you

Make Money online said...

Hello dear,

Grate work! could u please share project code via vondan29@gmail.com

Thanks alot

Unknown said...

hi,
i want code for my collage project can you share with me ?

my email id is : patelakash2308@gmail.com

Yeaqube Ali said...

Could you send me the source code to this email via this email aliyeaqube@gmail.com
Advance Thanks

Micheal Alexander said...

Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Laravel Tutorials Online